LWC 2024 – Applications for the positions of Chief Referees and Deputy Chief Referees
Today the ILS Sport Commission is opening the application procedure for those wishing to apply for the positions of Chief Referee and Deputy Chief Referee of the LWC 2024 Championships. A separate exercise will shortly [...]
2022-23 Surf Slam Carnival – 10 December 2022
Please contact Belinda in the office: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than COB 4 December 2022 if you wish to be entered into this carnival.
2022/23 Season – Membership Renewal
Existing Members can renew their membership via the Members Portal at https://members.sls.com.au Members can create a Members Area. This will enable members to:-
- Renew their membership
- Pay their clubs membership fees
- View their patrol rosters, past patrol hours and awards
- Update Personal Details
- Create a Family Group – see note
- Access eLearning
- Request substitution for a patrol
NOTE: If you want to renew an entire family, the Primary member can create a Members Area account, create a Family Group and renew all members of the family in one transaction. This eliminates the need for every member to have their own portal account.
If you need help with any of this, please contact Belinda Thompson in the office – 024344 2800 – email@example.com
Members Area User Information
Below are links for the Members area and links to help you through the renewing process.
- Login to the Members Portal, check all your details are correct and up to date, and make any payments due online.
- YOU MUST DO BOTH – RENEW and PAY for your membership to be endorsed.
- Active kids vouchers: YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS AT TIME OF RENEWAL. Any problems, contact the office and we can claim on our end.
- If you need to reset your password, you must use your correct user name and email in the system. If you do not know this, contact the office.
- You can set up a members portal at renewals.
If you require any assistance in this process, do not hesitate to contact Belinda in the office either by phone: 4344 2800 (leave a message and she will ring you back) or via email.
New members – https://sls.com.au/join/
Renewing members – https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php
Where to find renewals: https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php
Renewing as a FAMILY – https://www.manula.com/manuals/surf-life-saving-australi/members-area/1/en/topic/4-2-family
Renewing as an individual – https://www.manula.com/manuals/surf-life-saving-australi/members-area/1/en/topic/4-1-renewals-payments-transfers
2022/23 Membership Fees
SLSNSW Club Mail
This is sent out each Thursday with all important information.